NRS Sidewinder Bib Dry Pants
Wear the versatile NRS Sidewinder Bibs as a fishing wader, or combine them with a dry top for complete cold-weather immersion protection. An adjustable waistband seals the top, and the waterproof relief zipper is a major upgrade over other dry bibs.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric has a proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere DWR finish that work together to lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless movement with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- We designed the upper for maximum comfort under your PFD, and two side adjustments keep the fit snug to limit water entry.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs protect the Eclipse fabric socks.
- 2" wide wishbone style suspenders stay in place whether you're seated in the boat or standing.
- When combined with a double-skirted dry top or paddling jacket, the Sidewinder Bibs give you a versatile dry system comparable to a dry suit.
- Cinch your inner tunnel in the 4" wide double-pull waist for a dry, waterproof seal.
- Or, wear as a wader. Tighten the double-pull waist band to limit water entry.
- TIZIP® MasterSeal relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without stripping off your life jacket and bibs.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric on the seat and legs reinforces high-wear areas.
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Tips for taking accurate measurements:
- It's best to have a friend or family member do the measuring.
- Use a cloth measuring tape. If you don't have one, use a cord (or an NRS strap!) and transfer that to a tape measure.
- Measure in your street clothes; we size technical outerwear pieces like drysuits and dry tops to include room for layering underneath.
- Stand up straight and relax.
Suggestions on sizing when your measurements cross into different size categories:
- With wetsuits, your weight is the best "tiebreaker" when measurements cross sizes. Remember, wetsuits need to fit snugly to be efficient at excluding water and holding in warmth.
- In looser fitting garments like drysuits, splash jackets, etc, look first at the height, then at the weight for a tiebreaker.
|Waist System:||4" wide double-pull waist that mates with dry top or paddling jacket inner tunnel|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Part #||Size||Qty In Stock|